Sunday 8 May 2011

Review: Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara


Product Info:
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara
$21.00 (pretty expensive considering it's a drugstore mascara)


Before:
 

All I did was curl my lashes in these pictures. I have fairly thick lashes, but they're not that long or dark.

After:



I applied mascara to my upper lashes only. I'll be doing a "how I apply mascara" post soon! =D
Lengthing: 4/5


Thickening: 3.5/5


Defining/Separating: 3/5
-this mascara tends to bunch a lot of my lashes together, which definitely bothers me


Darkening: 4/5


Holding Curl: 3.5/5
-in the pic above you can see that the curl is still there somewhat, but it tends to drop out the longer the mascara is on


Additional Comments:
Overall, I'd recommend this mascara to someone looking for length, and who has lashes that hold curl well.

No comments:

Post a Comment