Sunday 8 May 2011

Review: ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve Luxe

 

Product Info:
ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Mauve Luxe
$1.00


Pros:
-great colour payoff for a gloss!
-not horribly glossy, but still gives a nice shine
-gorgeous deep pink-black cherry colour
-tons of product considering the price!
-really pretty subtle gold shimmer
-not sticky at all!
-smells pleasant
-very easily applied without a mirror


Cons:
-don't last very long -- I find myself reapplying almost every half hour!
-I don't live in the US so I have limited access to ELF (and the shipping cost is pretty hefty)


Ways to use it:
-alone on bare lips -- I find this is the best way because the colour is so beautiful as it is

Additional Comments:
I'm definitely quite happy with this product overall. I think considering the price, the effect it gives you on the lips is just fabulous. So, if you're looking for a gloss that'll give you great colour, easy application (despite the need for reapplication) and just the right amount of shine e need, then this is for you!
Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment