Tuesday 17 May 2011

Review: ELF Lip Stain in Fashionista





 without gloss




with gloss

Product Info:
ELF Lip Stain in Fashionista
$3.00

Pros:
-gorgeous lip colour
-if I don't apply the gloss overtop, the stain stays on my lips for literally 8+ hours
-the gloss is very moisturizing and not sticky at all
-no nauseating scents
-very sleek packaging

Cons:
-if I apply the gloss, the colour fades faster (I'd say it lasts about 3 hours)
-when you apply the gloss over the stain, the lip brush picks up some of the stain and becomes tinted pink
-the stain alone is not very moisturizing

Ways to use it:
-wear the stain alone
-wear the gloss alone
-wear the stain and layer the gloss over top

Additional Comments:

Overall, this is a beautiful wearable pink lip stain, and it is actually one of my favourite products from ELF! The stain gives a beautiful matte pink look without the gloss over it, and it has incredible staying power even if you talk a lot, or drink and eat. I would highly recommend this product to anybody looking for a long lasting, matte lip colour!

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment