Friday 8 July 2011

Perfect Soft Pink Lips for Tan Skin!

So something that's bothered me a lot is that I can't wear pale pink on my lips because I have tanned skin, and pale pink lipstick makes me look really washed out. This is my way of wearing soft pink lips and still looking healthy and gorgeous!


1. Apply a sheer layer of Maybelline's Moisture Extreme Lipstick in Windsor Rose and blend into lips with a clean finger.


Sometimes I wear this colour alone, but I find that it has a touch of purple in it, so when I want the true soft pink lip, I proceed to step 2.


2. Apply a small amount of CoverGirl WetSlicks Lipgloss in Shimmershell to the center of your lips, and blend laterally with a clean finger.


I bought this lip gloss a while ago and I was dismayed by how pale and shimmery it looks on my lips. But, the light pink colour is perfect for balancing out the slightly dark undertones of Windsor Rose.


3. Flash that gorgeous smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment